Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Saturday, 24 September 2011

    Happy and sad

    My youngest brother got married yesterday. It was a long day and everyone in the family was busy helping in one way or another.

    Mom had been preparing for this day.. Buying gold, getting the necessary stuffs, preparing food and cleaning up the house. She must have been really tired and yet excited.

    I drove my parents to bro's new house at Punggol and upon entering, I was immediately impressed and filled with envy. The whole place look so contemporary, classy and cozy. I will love to stay in a place like that.

    Brother came back with his wife and we started the tea ceremony followed by heading back to our house to pay respect to ancestors. Time flies and soon it was time for solemnization at a very classy and cozy small little event room in Raffles Town Club.

    Everyone was seated initially but we were asked by emcee to stand. Smoke were produced, doors were open and the pretty bride was led into the room by her dad. Brother look so happy and I felt so happy for him too. Mom was the witness and after the vows, kisses and rings were exchanged followed by loads of applause. Marriage certificate was given and everyone was told to proceed to dinner ballroom.

    Reception area was getting more and more crowded. Everyone was congratulating brother and his wife. I was not spared the usual questions. I just act busy as I was tasked to be the usher. Deep inside, I was just hoping for the reception to be over as fast as possible.

    Dinner march-in was again another touching scene. I felt so happy and yet envy. I wish I can experience this one day too but I guess that will never happen. As I watched my brother marched past me, I did a silent prayer, for him to be happy forever. For a couple of seconds, I felt lonely but my happiness for brother soon overwrote everything.


    I'm sure mom was super happy to see her son on the stage. After over 30 years, she finally get to see one of her son married. Mom was so pretty yesterday, I took several photos of her and with her. I hope she will one day forgive me for not able to live up to her expectations of seeing me married.

    My youngest brother has indeed grown up. He have started his family with his wife and cozy little house.

    May happiness be with you forever bro.
    That's really my deepest and most sincere wish for you.


    [11:12 pm]