|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Monday, 28 February 2011
A new stage in life Time flies and today is the last day of Feb. Could still remember we were having christmas celebration in the office and anticipating for the CNY holidays and everyone including myself was in holiday mood. They were all over before I even realize it. This year has been a little special. I got on a new portfolio and I need to show results. I had to learn alot of things and undertake a lot more responsibilities. Things which I don't need to bother previously. I guess it has allow me to progress to another stage of my career. I have been stagnant for awhile and I'm thankful that I have been given this opportunity to move on. Life has been good, work, gym, gatherings, dinners, movies, meet ups etc. I have been keeping myself with so much activities that I'm losing track of time. It's true that once you are past 30, everything seems to fly. I'm going 33 in 6 months and likewise, I'll be in my mid 30s in a blink. I'l probably update this little space every once in awhile so that I can keep track of me growing old, look back and see how I have changed over the years in terms of mentally and mindset. Once again, I shall end this entry abruptly as I got an interviewee coming in 15 minutes. It's so difficult to find good people with the correct attitude in work. Wish me luck... [9:38 am] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||