|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Thursday, 2 December 2010
Random entry Life has been pretty routine. Work, gym, eat, sleep and work again. Dinners, movies, cafes have subconsciously became part of my leisure life and indeed, December has arrived yet again. I'm living my life happily everyday except for the fact that I wish I have my own apartment. Something small, simple and yet cozy. I don't need big space anyway. A studio apartment will suffix. I guess I have grown to become more independent. A relationship to me is more of a bonus currently. It's nice to have but not a must at this point of time. I hardly feel lonely anyway. Well, with bffs, gym buddies and friends around in addition to facebook, twitter and youtube, my life has always been fun and more fun. I'm making the effort to sleep earlier, wake up earlier, go office earlier. I did improve considering that I used to wake up at 10am, reaching office at 11ish 12. Nowadays, I'm usually up by 8:45am and step into office before 10am. Speaking of which, it's 12:36am which means I should be in bed actually. Beauty sleep time.. Bye!! [12:22 am] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||