|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Monday, 13 September 2010
Happy Birthday to me It's 11:58pm as I start writing this entry and I will be officially 32 as I finished this impromptu post. Taipei was fun with tons of shopping, shopping and more shopping. I enjoyed myself though at times, I still need to check and reply emails. Had a last minute photoshoot with Audi and Noel over the weekend. The shots were beautifully taken with my cap covering half of my face most of the time. It somehow makes the photos nicer as long as my full face isn't shown. Had a simple birthday celebration in the office earlier. Gotta wake up earlier tomorrow due to some work matters. I always make it a point to take leave during birthday but alas, this year I can't. Hope my boss will be kind enough to let me go in the afternoon after what needs to be done are done. Happy Birthday to me... =) - Gone [11:57 pm] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||