|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Monday, 5 July 2010
Random updates Friday was spent at MBS after work. Took a lot of photos with Miyavi and the scenery on the sky garden was indeed breath-taking. Spent the whole evening catching up with the usual group before heading back home to rest. Got my car back on Saturday. Everything looks new and all damaged parts were replaced with originals. I love the sound of the new reverse sensors though. Started feeling sick while I was driving to River Valley to meet Jaron and Alvin to pick up the TV. Had lunch with Dina & co, they ordered tons of food but poor me only manage to swallow a few mouth of porridge. Went home to rest before heading to Noel's chalet. Didn't eat anything at all as I was still feeling unwell. Diarrhea starts on Sunday morning though. It happen once every 10 minutes. Luckily, I got charcoal and diarrhea pills. Finally stopped after 2 dosages. Knowing I was sick, Jaron was kind enough to pick me at my place and send me back for dinner and movie. Dinner at mushroom pot was so so only. My first movie at filmgarde was ok, the system was a tad too loud at times though. Tons of birthday celebrations recently. There's another surprise one coming up this Saturday. It's only Monday but I can't wait for weekend to come. [1:24 pm] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||