Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Sunday, 27 June 2010

    Lousy Sunday

    Was on my way to find Alex for my hair cut and was driving along CTE when suddenly, the cab in front of me start to brake.. I immediately follow suit and managed to stop my car before hitting the cab when suddenly, someone banged me from behind causing my car to push forward and hit the cab in front.

    Well, it became a chain accident involving 4 cars. Mine was the 2nd from the front. A passer stop his car and volunteer to be witness if necessary. I later realized that he's working in a car workshop and that's why he offered to help. Anyway, took photos, took down everyone's particulars and headed to his workshop at Sim Ming.

    The workshop service is quite good. They actually got me a replacement Toyota Altis within 20 minutes after I reach their workshop. File my report and finally reach the salon at 3pm instead of 1pm.

    Got home after gym and dinner with Jaron only to realize that I can't turn on my air con at all. I hope it's only the fuse that has been blown though. Nothing much I can do except to go without aircon tonight.

    This week is gonna be a busy week for me though. I'm packed from Monday to Saturday. I guess I need to find some time to really rest before my trip to Seattle...

    [11:57 pm]