Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Friday, 11 June 2010

    Heartwarming moment

    I can't help but feel sad when I saw the following Audi's tweet and click on it.

    AudiKhalid Nicholas! Wake up! ORD lo! http://twitpic.com/1vqffk

    Somehow, the image of a friend calling for his friend to "wake up" to prepare for ORD flash across my mind and I can't just imagine how I will feel if I'm in Audi's shoe.

    Time may have passed but some things can never be forgotten. The fact that Audi make a trip down to visit Nicholas on his actual ORD day tells a lot about the bond they once shared.

    I guess Nicholas must be really glad to have such a friend...

    [2:52 pm]