Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Wednesday, 5 May 2010

    Windows 7 and MS Office 2010

    Just formatted my lappie in office today and here I'm using Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010. Not really used to it yet especially the new MS Office. Yeah, I was still on Windows XP and MS Office 2003.

    Well, we all gotta to learn to accept new things as they come along. Don't we? I spent hours on all the various settings, re-install the applications which I always used, customizing the theme and look, blah blah blah.

    Work has been increasing drastically for me. I'm handling 3 person's job at the moment and well, I guess if you take it positively, that's because I'm the only person capable to take over these roles. Hopefully, we will get a new marketing colleague soon as marketing isn't my biggest forte in the first place though I do have my advanced diploma in Mar Comm.

    Ok, I shall end this entry abruptly.
    Bye =D

    [1:02 am]