Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Monday, 31 May 2010

    Moody Monday

    Today isn't a usual Monday for me. Somehow I felt moody and everything seems to go wrong. It started with me over sleeping in the morning. Had a long meeting in office and I'm supposed to be happy with some good news but somehow I didn't really felt very happy.

    Left office late and headed to gym for a workout. Likewise, it isn't smooth sailing too. For some reason, my mp3 ran out of battery and I felt so disoriented through out the whole session. Ran on the treadmill and only managed to hit a miserable 4km after 30 mins. By then I was totally drained.

    Perhaps it's another once in a while that I feel moody. It's so not me at all. I still remember the last time I felt this way. I wrote an entry on my blog as well. Can't really remember how long was that but I'm pretty sure it was at least a couple of months ago. I shall have a early sleep tonight and I'll be fine tomorrow. Smile!!

    [11:26 pm]