Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Tuesday, 25 May 2010

    An entry of a 23 years old

    The following post is extracted from a blog. I have zero intention to take any credits but merely just wanna share this meaningful entry with everyone of you who is reading this now.

    I do hope of course that none of you will ever experience what I went thru that fateful day.

    24th September 2009 in fact.

    Right after the collapse of the 2nd domino that is.

    My mind structure collapsed.
    Mind you its not like the collapse of the Twin Towers
    My mind is like the trailer of 2012.
    Everything I believed in
    Everything I held dear
    Everything that made me sane
    Collapsed.
    The very ground
    whom I thought to be stable and impenetrable
    The very citadels of thought
    They very walls of the secret courts of my heart
    The towers of my perception
    Pulverised
    The power of a call by HIV.
    I was informed of my choices by my MO. Even he was shaken by the results. He kept telling me there must be a mistake somewhere. He told me the required infomation that must be told. I felt the lines of professionalism around me.

    The irony
    Undergoing counselling

    What the hell?!
    I went mentally berserk at that thought itself.
    Everyone thought I was turning suicidal.
    What is your worst nightmare?

    Over the next few days.
    I told a select group of people.
    From my closest friends
    My collegues
    My former mentors
    My dates (before they ran off that is.. I don’t place any blame on them really)
    My next test will double confirm if I am indeed HIV positive
    Its not a question of me hoping I don’t have it
    Its not a question of me given a 2nd chance in Life.
    Its a wake up call.
    If I have it.
    Guess it’s time to rebuild
    For all my plans from the day I hold independent thought
    To my current age of 23
    is gone.
    My Life is shattered beyond belief.
    But I’m practical.
    Shattered it may be.
    I care not.
    Time to move.
    I shall not stay and whine.
    Don’t give me the look nor the accusation of questions such as
    “Have you been wearing protection?”
    “Have you had casual sex?”
    Look deep in your heart.
    Its not about how MANY people I slept with.
    Its about WHO I slept with.
    I am not blaming
    I am not pointing
    I finally understood why this circle is termed “High Risk”
    When was your last ONS?
    Did you cruise?
    Did you meet up random people?
    Care not from where
    Chatrooms
    Clubs
    Saunas
    Did you EVEN sleep with your date?
    I may look straight to this circle
    and I honestly have not slept around nor been having rampant sex
    I know several of my friends who do
    Who make nymphos look like Virgin Nuns
    Its not a question of Why Me?
    I gave up asking God Why am I Gay?
    So you think I will ask God Why me?

    Funny
    To know certain things
    one must pay a price
    My price for enlightenment?
    The very collapse of everything I ever knew.
    Now.
    Its how.
    Not how I got it.
    Its how to rebuild
    My Life needs to be reevaluated.
    I haven’t cried yet.
    As I write this.
    I’m smiling
    and holding back supressed tears.

    Think guys.
    These are my thoughts.
    And as I sit here and wait.
    As the clock goes tick tock
    I know as sure as hell
    what some of us are doing.
    God blessed everyone of us.
    I am certain God blessed me.
    And If this is what he has planned next for me.
    Thank you for seriously.
    I ain’t arguing.

    And smile I will still.

    *that was written when my first ELISA test was positive.


    [3:46 pm]