Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Monday, 10 May 2010

    An entry for mum

    Once again, it's Mother's Day today. I haven had a chance to celebrate it with Mum yet as we decided to go for a nice dinner next Sunday instead.

    Like everyone else, my mum is also the greatest mum in the world and the person I love most in my life. I guess in this world, nothing beats the special connection between every single child and his/her mum.

    9 months in the womb, endless efforts and love, painstakingly taking care of us as we grow. My mum has never complained no matter how tired she is. Even till now, she will not want us to spend money on her. Mum has been working part-time for the past 21 years. We have been asking her to quit but she would say it's better for her to work and kill time rather than having nothing to do at all. At least she still have some money at the end of every month. She will save up all the money so that the money will come in useful during rainy days.

    Every now and then, whenever I took a close look at Mum, I can't help but realize that she has indeed aged. I know that deep within her heart, her only hope is for us to get married, start own our family and have a baby so that she can quit her job and take care of the baby. This is one and only deepest regret which I think I cannot realize for her.

    Nevertheless, though my mum may not have the chance to read this, I just want to thank her for giving me her best in this world.

    Thank you mum. I love you a lot, more than you can ever imagine...

    [1:21 am]