Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Tuesday, 27 April 2010

    Tempted to go for Lasik

    It's 11:25am on a Tuesday late morning. Reached office 15 minutes ago, as usual took my Glucosamine, cod fish oil and made myself a glass of Chinese tea and start typing on my lappie.

    Recently, two of my colleagues went for Lasik at LSC located at Paragon. Both of them took the $3888 package which supposedly will result in having 25% sharper vision than the normal $2688. I never know that Lasik is actually permanent.

    Accordingly to their doctor, we develop shortsightedness due to us not taking care of our eyes when our cornea is growing (probably during our first 20 years). As one reached adulthood, the growth of cornea stops and after Lasik, it's impossible to be short-sighted again. Of course, one can still develop Presbyopia (long sighted) as that is caused by the eye muscle deteriorating as one aged.

    Upon hearing this, I must admit that I'm tempted to do Lasik as well. Perhaps after Lasik, it will in turn cure my stubborn dark eye circles. (I'm secretly hoping there's some connection between them) The clinic allows you to pay using credit card via 12 or 24 months interest free. This works out to around $112 or $153 per month if I take up the 24 months max.

    Anyway, I shall hang on for awhile and see the results of my colleagues. I may consider doing it this year if all my plans go on smoothly.

    [11:24 am]