Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Thursday, 15 April 2010

    Random updates

    It's been almost a week since I last blog. Dawn's dad passed away last weekend and I headed down to the wake with Mon at Sin Ming. Life is indeed vulnerable, this once again remind me and everyone of you that we should never take things for granted. I hope that dawn will stay strong and be there for her family especially her mum. We will always be around. That's what friends are for, isn't it?

    Been running after my workout recently as I realize that I have stopped cardio for quite awhile. Somehow, a workout session in the gym always helps me to unwind myself. While some people need to drag themselves to gym, I'm always excited to head down to the gym, pump some iron, force myself to failure on the machines before heading to the threadmill for a 4km run. The feeling after the entire workout session is amazingly good. I'm sure those who run regularly will know what I mean.

    Oh, it's Albin's birthday today so Happy Birthday Albin (if you happen to read this). Hope you had a memorable and fun day. =)

    It's a Friday tomorrow and I'm so looking forward to it coz it simply means weekend is coming.
    Ok, till my next post.. Ciaoz!!

    [10:41 pm]