Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Sunday, 4 April 2010

    Eventful long weekend

    It's been quite awhile since I had a long weekend and indeed, it has been a fulfilling one. Started with mahjong on Thursday, luck was with me and I won $36 though I was not really paying 100% attention during the wee hours. Mon cooked maggie mee as I was hungry prior to mahjong. =)

    Had a long rest and woke up in the early afternoon on Friday. Had breakfast and I was sleepy again by 7pm. Nevertheless, took a shower and headed out to Parklane Mall for LAN. I don't play DOTA or L4D so end up, was exploring StarCraft 2 by myself.

    Had dinner with the rest at a nearby cafe before heading to Rochor tau hway. As usual, it was fully packed and we decide to pack to Lasalle to eat instead.

    Sentosa on Saturday was a failure though. It starts raining barely 30 minutes upon our arrival. Spend the next 2 hours drinking beer which only makes me even more sleepy.

    Headed to dinner at Holland village, food was so so. Drove to Paris Ris Costa Sands for Kelvin's birthday celebration before finally headed home around 11ish.

    Woke up early this morning and headed home to fetch the entire family for Qing Ming. As usual, we had a hard time trying to locate the tombs. I end up circling the area for at least 30 minutes before finally found my great grandma and grandpa.

    Proceed to Mandai to pay respect to grandma and I was so tired upon reaching home. The whole car was filled with mud stains here and there too. Mum actually help me wash my car while I was napping. She's just too good to me. Thanks Mum. =)

    [6:45 pm]