Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Thursday, 8 April 2010

    The case of the missing wallet

    Nice way to start my morning!!

    Mon woke me up at 9am today coz I need to send my car to the workshop for respraying of my bumper before 10am. Everything was fine till I left my car at the workshop and was happily walking out.

    The workshop is probably a 15 minutes walk away from my office so I was happily walking when suddenly, I realize I can't find my wallet. Thinking that I have left it in the car, I hurried back to the workshop and can't find it anywhere. Called home and was relieved when mum told me that I have left my wallet at home instead.

    By this time, I was perspiring like shit and was slowly walking back towards office once again. Upon reaching the office building, I realize my laptop is not with me. I have actually left it on my car boot when I returned to find my wallet.

    Immediately run all the way back to the workshop and thankfully, my lappie was still lying on the car boot. Even the workshop guy was surprised to see me again and again thinking that I have left each time.

    I end up reaching office soaked in perspiration and have to get my colleague to open the door for me as the access card is in my wallet at home.

    I can't wait for weekend to arrive...

    [10:56 am]