Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Tuesday, 20 April 2010

    Back from gym

    I'm back from gym.. It's been 5 days since my last workout session. For some reason, my strength has not been increasing. In fact, I think my strength has been reducing. =(

    Anyway, I got back to running again. I stopped cardio totally for quite awhile as I thought I can put on mass if I just concentrate on weights training. Wrong!! I end up having a fatter face and tummy. I think I'm almost giving up trying to gain any mass. I probably just make do with my lean built and concentrate on reducing my overall body fat percentage.

    Went KTV with Mon and gang at Cineleisure Kbox. It's $8 per person inclusive of one drink and tidbits. Super affordable I will say. Thanks Yun Yun for treating again. She's always so kind and I really hope that she will do well in her job.

    On a random note, Whatsapp is finally up and running on Blackberry. Though it's not as fast as BBM, at least, it helps to save alot on SMS. Apparently, it's more expensive though. It cost $0.99 on iphone but $2.99 on BB.

    I'm too tired to continue this entry.
    Shall end this abruptly and go nua on my bed. =)

    [10:44 pm]