|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Tuesday, 30 March 2010
Be careful of who are you talking to online Few days ago, a friend (Let's call him A) send me a message on facebook and to my surprise, it was a link to a photo album. In this album was a list of lovey-dovey messages between his boyfriend (shall call him X) and another person (Y). Somehow, A managed to even screen shot the face book chat windows revealing all the personal conversations between X & Y. On first look, it seems like X is having an affair with Y behind A. At least, that's what I think so but I simply ignore it at that point of time without asking A more questions. Last nite, X chatted with me apologizing for any inconveniences caused to me because of his incident. He told me that his life has been wrecked by A. I simply told him that to learn from mistake and move on. However, X told me that he has already broke up with A but it was A who keep refusing to let go. To make the matter worse, A hacked into his face book account and even send those screen shots to his ex colleagues who didn't know about X. I didn't really find out who's right and who's wrong but it leads me into thinking... Nowadays, it's so common for people to chat with strangers they knew online. While some may be chatting on casual stuffs, I'm not surprised there are others who chat about sexual stuffs, fantasies, sweet whisperings etc. Imagine all these are screen shot and pasted online in facebook. I guess it always pay to be careful of who you are chatting with and what you are chatting about online especially if you do not know the person you are chatting with at all. Even two person who was once a couple can lead to such unpleasant situations. You never know the "stranger" you has been chatting with may constantly have screen shot your conversations and post it online should one day, he or she decide to turn the tables against you or worse, use it to threaten you into doing things against your wish. [3:56 pm] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||