Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Monday, 1 March 2010

    First of March

    It's the first day of the month again. Feb being the shortest month of the year has came to an end together with the last day of CNY. No more long holidays and weekends and I just realize this year, labour day falls on a Saturday. Damn!!

    Some girl was reversing her car in the carpark and despite me sounding my horn, she decide to bang into me. Scratched my bumper and now I have to send it for respraying. 2 minor accidents in the first quarter of the year. How lucky! Lolx

    I can't wait till the end of this year where I will have finally finished repaying my mum for the loan I took from her. After that, I will have to start saving for my house. Can't wait to get my own house in the shortest time possible.

    Ok... back to work, got a meeting at 3 later as well.
    Signing off...

    [1:15 pm]