Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Monday, 22 March 2010

    Dealing with emotions

    It's so true that most people will not think of the consequences of what they said in an argument. At that very second, they raise their voice, even if both parties are only standing a feet apart. They speak whatever that comes to their mind, things they know they should never have said because of the damage it will cause to the opposite party.

    Learning how to deal with myself when I'm emotional, that has always been something I'm constantly learning. I may not excel in it but I do know the things I should refrain from doing or saying whenever I'm emotional cause I will probably regret it after cooling down.

    That's because I deeply believe in one thing. Words are just like spilled water, you can never retrieve them back once they are spoken...

    [9:41 pm]