|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Wednesday, 3 February 2010
Things versus People Was reading and gathering information for my car servicing on some car forum and came across this incident about a couple who was quarreling with each other at a car park lot because the wife has scratched the husband's car while parking. I guess when such things happen, one must really keep cool and the worst thing is to trigger a big argument over superficial things. I'm 100% sure the wife didn't mean to scratch the car too. Everyone make mistakes at one point or another. A relationship built up over years may be destroyed within a few seconds if not handled properly. It's really not worth to ruin a well built relationship over matters which can be resolved especially using money. This reminds me of my previous post where Doctor Randy mentioned "Things can be replaced but not people". No doubt the car may be expensive, new or had just been given a new coat of paint but ultimately, it will become old and valueless one day due to wear and tear as well as depreciation. This is something which I realize and learn unfortunately only recently. To those who have yet to realize it, I hope this post helps you in some way too... [2:23 pm] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||