|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Friday, 5 February 2010
Nice steamboat session Just got home from a nice steamboat session at Noel's place. The usual gang was there in addition to Noel's ex girlfriend and secondary mates. Food was great and as usual, Noel left out no one in his series of bitchings accompanied with laughter almost every minute. This week has been really fast. Looking forward to weekend as well as next Thursday. Mon did not managed to clear his TP today but do not lose heart yeah? Stay positive and you will make it in no time. It took me 4 times to get my license. I remembered telling myself that I probably will not make it forever and was almost on the verge of giving up learning how to drive all together when I failed the 3rd time. Time to shower and sleep. Woke up early this morning... Eh, not really that early but 8:30am considered early for me lah. My daily alarm only sets off at 10am. >.< Good nite pals... [12:43 am] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||