Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Friday, 26 February 2010

    Celebrating Valentine + CNY

    Its been quite a while since I posted. Holiday mood for the past 2 weeks and I'm still in it currently. Got back to office last Friday and actually step into club last Saturday. It's been ages since I went clubbing. As usual, it was packed like sardines and I didn't really enjoy it.



    Received the above beautiful bracelet from Mon as a V day gift. It's super nice and I really like it alot. We had a great dinner at scarlet hotel. The salmon that Mon had was superb good. I will like to return for that salmon again. I had this seafood combo which is quite good but not as good as the salmon.

    Went to River Hongbao during CNY's eve and happend to realize that Tiger year will be a good year for those born in the year of the horse. Incidentally, both Mon and I are horses. I certainly hope that everything will go smoothly for us in this year ahead.



    Just got back office from a company's dinner and I was kinda shocked to hear that alot of my ex colleagues were retrenched and asked to go. Suddenly, I feel so relieved that I did not stayed on back then. Something is really wrong with the management and there was a series of retrenchment going on. I shall not go into details but I'm thankful that I'm having a nice job at the moment.

    Oh yeah, 10 million cash prize for tonight's Toto. I bought some numbers and I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I need all the luck possible. Hahaha...

    [4:15 pm]