Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Monday, 1 February 2010

    Car battery died!

    I had a hard time trying to start my car this morning. Apparently, it happened once after I got back from my Korea trip in early Dec 09. During that time, dad managed to start the car after "borrowing electricity" from his car battery with the help of the battery cables.

    This morning, it happened again but this time round, it actually started after several tries. Knowing that something was amiss, I decide to pay a visit to the nearby workshop at Ubi in the afternoon during my office hour. Once again, I had to try several times before the car started. Drove over and the mechanic confirmed that the battery has reached its life span.

    I end up paying $150 to change to a new battery. Well, it's a blessing in a way. At least, it happened before CNY and not during CNY. My regular servicing is due soon. I asked for a quote at the same time and its around $130 for a basic servicing. My car insurance and road tax is due in Apr as well. Guess I need to put aside a huge sum of money just for my car.

    Can I strike 4D please... =x

    [9:19 pm]