Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Monday, 11 January 2010

    What an eventful weekend!!

    Met up with the guy whom I got into a minor accident on the first day of the year this afternoon. Paid $300 and finally close the case but however, someone stole my favorite pair of Adidas sneakers on the same evening.

    It's not the price that I'm concern at all but it's my favourite pair which I got it from Bangkok 2 years back. I actually tried to go back to the same store again when I went back to Bangkok but apparently, that model wasn't available anymore.

    Tried searching it online when I got home but it seems that no one has that pair of shoes at all. View pages after pages of Adidas sneakers but to no avail. Don't think I can ever get back that exact model.

    I guess it's fated. Luck hasn't been good since the beginning of the year. Hopefully it doesn't extend anymore. Please.... =(

    On a lighter note, I had a fun weekend. Went to Ken's birthday BBQ at his condo after my work last Friday, it was nice to see the usual group and as usual, tons of jokes and laughter. Mon and I headed to ECP on Sat afternoon. Spend 4 hours on my blades while Mon cycle before stopping at Geylang for dinner with Mon's mom.

    Woke up early today to go for K lunch a Safra Jurong. 3 hours of singing, two lunch and two drinks and it only costs us $28. The gym at Safra Jurong is super new and big with a lot more variety of machines which I see at Fitness First or True Fitness. If only they renovate the gym at Safra TPY and put in all the new machines as well. Yeah.. dream on...

    Last but not least, it's 11th of the month again. 2 months since I'm attached. Looking forward to many more to come.

    I'm so tempted to buy a new pair of Adidas shoes but I don't think I can afford it now. Anyway, I hasn't seen any design that caught my attention. They are so comfortable to wear but the designs that I saw in Singapore are all so boring and common. It's so easy to find someone wearing the same pair as you walk along the street these days.

    Shall end this post and head to bed. Hope to have a good week ahead!

    Nitez...

    [12:39 am]