Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Wednesday, 6 January 2010

    Nickelback - Gotta Be Somebody

    I was never really a fan of rock songs but somehow this song captivates me quite a fair bit.




    This time I wonder what it feels like to find the one in this life

    the one we all dream of but dreams just aren't enough

    so I'll be waiting for the real thing I'll know it by the feeling

    the moment when we're meeting will play out like a scene
    straight off the silver screen so I'll be holding my own breath
    right up to the end until that moment when
    I find the one that I'll spend forever with

    Cause nobody wants to be the last one there
    cause everyone wants to feel like someone cares
    someone to love with my life in their hands
    there's gotta be somebody for me like that

    Cause nobody wants to do it on their own
    and everyone wants to know they're not alone
    there's somebody else that feels the same somewhere
    there's gotta be somebody for me out there

    Tonight out on the street out in the moonlight
    and dammit this feels too right it's just like Déjà Vu
    me standing here with you so I'll be holding my own breath
    Could this be the end is it that moment when
    I find the one that I'll spend forever with

    You can't give up looking for that diamond in the rough
    you never know but when it shows up
    Make sure you're holding on cause it could be the one
    the one you're waiting on

    Nobody wants to be the last one there
    cause everyone wants to feel like someone cares
    is there somebody else that feels the same somewhere
    there's gotta be somebody for me out there

    [1:32 pm]