|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Thursday, 7 January 2010
The Last Lecture by Dr. Randy Pausch Tyler send me a link to this video earlier this evening when I was about to leave office to head to gym. I kinda forgot about it when I got home and he happened to remind me again to ask me for my views after watching it. It's merely a 10 minute talk but it certainly etched a deep impression in me. I highly recommend all of you to watch it and hope it helps you in one way or another as the video has did to me. 1 simple talk, 12 valuable advice - Smile as much as possible - Anything is possible - Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want - Appreciate when someone takes effort to correct your mistake! That's because they care - Obstacles exist for a reason, they exist to show how much we want certain things - Have fun all the time - Learn to be humble - People vs Things : Things can be replaced but not people - Work & play well with others : Tell the truth, apologize sincerely and people will show their good side - Show gratitude : It's a simple but yet very powerful thing - Don't complain, just work harder - Live your life the right way and the dreams will come to you [10:58 pm] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||