Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Tuesday, 12 January 2010

    I love my friends

    Had a talk with Jaron in MSN earlier and once again, words can't describe how thankful I'm to this brother of mine. It's been a long time since we chatted as he doesn't really login to MSN or rather he probably always login under "offline" mode. Neither did he use Facebook as often as me so it's kinda hard to catch up with him unless I happen to "bump" into him on MSN.

    "It's really not worth it if one day u are troubled by money matters!" That's the statement he said to me. We haven been seeing each other much out of late but I'm glad the bond is still there after all these years. Thanks for being there always. =)

    Over the years, I'm thankful that all my "family members" still meet up every now and then. You guys and gals know who you are. All the festive dinners, steamboat sessions, Popiah sessions, BBQs, mahjong, chalets, surprise birthday parties. We never failed to have fun during every session. I really look forward to every single one of it.

    Life isn't a bed of roses. I had my fair share of ups and downs and I'm sure that applies to everyone. Gary said something which I agree 100%. "We should always stay positive regardless of how much negatives have happened". He himself has always been unlucky, those who know him well enough know what I mean but I'm glad we are all mentally supporting each other at times when we are down.

    I love you guys and gals!! =)

    [11:59 pm]