|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Thursday, 21 January 2010
Finger kenna kiap by door I hurt my right index finger this morning!! I was getting ready for work and was walking out of my bedroom toilet. I always have the habit of closing the toilet door and somehow, the door close too fast before I can remove my finger. Hit my finger with a strong impact and immediately, blood begin to flow. It was super pain and I have to immediately apply pressure to stop the bleeding. The whole of my right arm went completely limp. You know the type of feeling where you just cannot exert any energy no matter how hard you try to. After the bleeding stop, I proceed to leave for work and had difficulties trying to drive to office. Told my colleagues about it when I reach and one of them immediately help me to clean and dress up the wound. ![]() I thought it look so cute with the little bandage. Anyway, due to the pain as well as the size of the bandage, I could hardly type during the first few hours. Subsequently, I remove the bandage and have to slowly regain my typing capability. That's how it look like right after I remove the bandage. Just hope that it will heal fast... [12:24 am] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||