Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Wednesday, 30 December 2009

    The irony of life

    First I was dying to finish my high school and start college
    And then I was dying to finish college and start working
    Then I was dying to get married and have children
    And then I was dying for my children to grow old enough so that I can go back to work
    But then I was dying to retire
    And now I am dying and suddenly realized
    I forgot to live...

    We lose our health & happiness making money
    and then to restore our health & happiness, we lose our money...

    We live as if we are never going to die
    and we died as if we never lived...


    Please don't let the above happen to you!
    Appreciate your current situation and enjoy each day as it comes.

    [3:11 pm]