Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Tuesday, 22 December 2009

    I got my first smart phone




    I finally got my first smart phone today. Have been contemplating to get myself a Blackberry since years ago but the thought of having to check my work emails have been putting me off.

    With the good reviews of Blackberry Bold from almost everyone who use it, I finally decide to join the Blackberry club when it's successor, Bold 2 is released in the market.

    Blackberry Bold 9700 aka Bold 2 was officially launched by Starhub last Saturday and today, I make a trip to Plaza Sing early in the morning to get it before heading to office. The phone is retailed at $498 but I was told that there will be a $50 discount if I renew another 2 years contract. Additionally, another $150 off if I trade in my Sony Ericsson G705. I end up getting the phone at $298 which I thought is kinda reasonable given such a sleek looking phone.

    Of course, I have to sign up for the Blackberry data plan and incidentally, there's a promotion on the monthly subscription of $19.90 as well. 30% off and I only need to pay a monthly fee of $13.93 for the next 24 months. Overall, it's quite a great deal for both the phone and the data plan.

    The guy over the counter told me that I have to wait for 5 working days in order to activate my Blackberry data plan. A check with my friend later in the day revealed that her plan was activated within half day. Called up Starhub and got the CSO to expedite my activation for me. Hopefully, it'll be done before Christmas.

    I'm still in the midst of getting used to the keypad but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it in no time. That's it, time for dinner. Thanks for reading and Merry Christmas!!

    - Gone -

    [9:59 pm]