Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Thursday, 31 December 2009

    Goodbye 2009

    Today marks the last day of 2009!

    This year seems to pass super quickly. Looking back, I placed most of my emphasis on work, family, friends and gym. Went on a fun Batam trip with Jaron, Gary and Joan. I'm glad at the end of the day, we still make it a point to gather once in awhile.

    Relationship-wise, I never seek for it. Again, it appear when I least expect it. I came to know Mon and we got together recently after knowing each other for a few months.

    Headed to Seattle and Vancouver for work in July, had a great time in KL with Mon, Noel, Lays, Lincoln and Victor in Sep and was in Korea for work again in Nov.

    This year has been generally good for me. Company revenue is increasing steadily; friends are all around, you guys know who you are. At the same time, I made new friends and got attached. =)

    I guess it's so true when one says that time flies once you are past 30. Year 2009 seems to have past in a blink of an eye. In a few hours time, I'll be 32. Thankfully, I don't look like one.

    Like what I have always believed, happiness is a choice. It can be so simple but at the same time so difficult to attain. Whenever I get angry, I'll tell myself that I can either dwell in it forever or try to forget about it and stay positive. Trust me, it gets alot easier as you go along.

    To all my friends, I'm glad we have been there for one another all these years. We may not meet very often but I definitely enjoyed every single gathering with all the jokes and craps, fun and laughter. Everyone is busy with their own work and lives but whenever we meet up, there's always an unspeakable bond that tie everyone to everyone.

    To all you readers who are attached, may you guys (and girls) be even closer in the upcoming year whereas to those singles, enjoy your singlehood and live each day happily. Make new friends and let fate do its amazing work.

    To Mon, it's definitely a blessing to have you appear in my life. All the best to your studies. It's gonna be tough but I'm sure you can do it. Thank you for loving me and I look forward to more wonderful things to come in the new year ahead.

    May the new year be filled with bliss and happiness for every one of you...

    Hugs!!

    [3:03 pm]