Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Tuesday, 29 December 2009

    Blogging via Blackberry

    My first attempt to blog using my Blackberry.. I'm still in the process of getting used to the keypad but its getting easier by the days.

    Christmas was spent over 2 lovely dinners! One at Mon's place with his friends and the other spent at Elf's place with the usual group. Watched Alvin & Chipmunks 2 as well as Avatar 3D over the long weekends, both shows are nice especially Avartar with its amazing realistic graphics in 3D..

    The following is gonna be a short working week as well.. And I'm so not in the mood to work. I guess it applies to most ppl for this year...

    Oh yeah, I just set up my twitter recently.. Used to have an account previously but never use it. For those who are on twitter, follow me at twitter.com/ahked. I'll twit a lot more using my phone as compared to using my lappie.

    All rite, time to turn in.. I gotta work tmr. Nitez!!

    - Gone -
    Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld


    [1:36 am]