Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Monday, 16 November 2009

    Jaron's early birthday celebration

    Had a surprise birthday celebration for Jaron last night. Thanks to Keith who has been a great help to lure the birthday boy all the way to CCK. It's always nice to get everyone together for a simple and yet fun and funny evening.

    Glad everything went successfully and Jaron did had a pleasant surprise, thanks to everyone who has turned up and finally a great thanks to my dear monster for helping me the whole day with all the shopping and food, wrapping the bacon and ham with asparagus etc. I don't think I can settle my myself without his help.

    Elf got me a nice little belated birthday gift with stones, pearl and bracelet. It's suppose to bless me. I like it alot.

    Caught Paranormal Activity and it's quite boring. I thought it was a horror show but I nearly fell asleep. Mon actually feel like puking after the show due to motion sickness. I felt kinda giddy as well.

    This week is gonna be a short and packed week. Will be busy preparing for my work trip and I certainly look forward to coming back to SG soon. Hope it's going to be a fruitful trip though. Keeping my fingers crossed.

    [9:07 pm]