Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Monday, 30 November 2009

    9th day in Korea

    It's been 9 days since I came over to Korea. As usual, it's winter right here where temperature can fall below zero especially at night. It was zero degrees when I touched down Incheon airport though.

    Spent 3 days in Seoul with meetings after meetings before taking a domestic flight from Seoul to Busan on the 4th day to attend an annual convention. I only get to sleep on average 4-6 hours everyday and work for 16 hours daily on average. Super tiring both physically and mentally.

    Finally came back to Seoul on yesterday and will spend another 2 days here before heading back to SG on Thursday morning. I seriously can't wait to get back asap.

    Have been eating and eating non-stop due to the cold weather. The gym in the hotel is kinda small and pathetic though. Shall have to run more once I'm back.

    2 more working days and I shall be back. Finally...

    [10:53 pm]