Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Monday, 19 October 2009

    Short trip to KL

    Went over to KL for a short getaway last Thursday and got back on Saturday night. Trip was generally relaxing. Shopping, massage, eating on the day of arrival. Bought a singlet for myself and that's about it. There aren't many things that caught my attention anyway.

    Went over to Sunway Lagoon on the second day and spend the entire day there. Took all the amusement rides and went for the Scream park experience where you are led into various rooms with tons of frights and illusions. Love the twillight tunnel where you put on a 3D spec and walk along this wooden bridge with the entire tunnel spinning with lights. It's so damn beautiful and yet giddy.

    Oh yeah, I left my wallet with Lincoln before one of the ride and totally forgot about it. End up, I actually thought I lost my wallet when I can't find it while Lincoln went to kayak. I immediately called up all the various banks to cancel every credit card that I brought along with me. The worst thing is Mon's 11B was in my wallet too but thankfully, it's just a big silly mistake on my part. Phew!!

    Did some last minute shopping on the last day before we headed back. Bought a year supply of contact lens which is relatively cheaper as compared to buying in Singapore. Eat and eat without exercising at all throughout the trip and yet I realize I lost weight this morning after weighing myself on the scale. Weird and I can't explain why.

    It's only the first day of work and I'm already so looking forward to my next trip which will probably be in some time next year.

    [5:56 pm]