|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Monday, 5 October 2009
A not-so-good entry Gary has been feeling down lately. I guess it's one of the times where everything seems to go wrong for him. I'm sure all of us have experienced this in one way or another. I'm glad all of us are around in times like this. I always believe that what goes down will eventually rise up again. That's the beauty of life anyway. I personally have been through shits and I survived so Gary, fret not.. You will survive just like how I did. A lot of things have been happening out of late and I guess certain things are gonna change inevitably though I really hope it won't. End of the day, it still goes back to this statement I always believe when it comes to affairs of the heart. "If it's meant to be, it will be... else, it won't succeed even if you force it" and to my dearest Gary, Time will heals all wounds!! It slowly does it's work without you realizing. It's just a matter of time... We are always around!! [4:42 pm] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||