Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Tuesday, 13 October 2009

    New found happiness & unhappiness

    I realize I'm getting lazier to update this little blog of mine. I still go work everyday, I still head to the gym twice or thrice a week. Well, nothing much has changed except for one, I'm dating someone currently.

    It wasn't planned and I never search or seek for it but somehow it happened. Well, it has always been this way for me since day one. However, it kinda created a series of unhappiness and (I guess) hatred for a handful of people.

    For those who have accepted it, thanks for being understanding that such feelings always appear unexpectedly. For those who have not, all I can say is I never wanted to hurt anyone in the process.

    I used to question myself if I should go for it and whether is it a right thing for me to pursue at the expense of hurting someone indirectly. People who know me well enough knows that I always placed my friends' above myself. However, I have to make a decision fast. It's either I choose to hurt some friends or hurt this person who likes me.

    Ultimately, I made my decision and stand firm by it for a simple reason. Should two person who have feelings for each other not be allowed to be together just because they know there are others around who likes them?

    I guess most people will share the same sentiments as me. There are no right or wrong answers. It's a matter of individual's perspective.

    Personally, when I realize I start to have feeling for someone, there's no way I will want to hurt that person. Ask yourself, if you really like a person from the bottom of your heart, will you wanna see him happily attached or getting hurt by the person he likes?

    With this, I shall end this entry with this quote...

    "Our personal happiness should not be based upon the approval of the others."

    [1:13 am]