Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Tuesday, 27 October 2009

    Life is short

    My uncle (Mum's eldest brother) passed away last evening at the age of 60. At times like this, it always make me feel how short life can be. My mum is 57 this year and fortunately, she's still healthy. I can only pray that my parents will remain healthy for as long as possible.

    I have been cutting down on ciggs and I'm glad mon has been cutting down too. All of us know smoking is damn harmful to healthy but I guess most of us cannot resist the nicotine urge. It's super hard but not impossible to quit. Perhaps one day, I will really quit for health reasons.

    My longest friend of 17 years got married last Sunday. Knew her since I was in secondary 2. She didn't like me at all initially but somehow, we became very close one fine day and before you know it, 17 years have passed and we are still in contact. Really glad to see her in the wedding gown walking down the aisle with her beloved hubby.

    DAMN! I'm flying to Korea on the 21st November for work trip once again and 22th is Jaron's birthday. I won't be able to join in the countdown as I will need to be at the airport. Will be coming back on the 03 Dec. I'm really tired of work trips every now and then but too bad, that's part and parcel of my job.

    Stay happy everyone coz life is indeed short...

    [11:33 am]