|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Sunday, 20 September 2009
A happy day Just got home from Ting's wedding function. I missed the solemnization though as I didn't know it was at 5pm. I was super tired so I message Ting that I will go over later and took a nap. End up, I received a call at 5 plus and was told that the solemnization was over. I rush down and got there within 30 minutes and it was nice to see Auntie, Brenda, Ting Ting and her hubby. Ting Ting look so sweet in her purple short gown. Hang around till around 8 before I send Brenda back home and took the opportunity to visit Mango. Mango was so happy to see me. Of course, I'm super happy to see him too. It's been awhile since I visit him though. I'm glad he still remember me. Jaron got me this Sony wearable MP3 player for my birthday. Just nice for me to use it for gym. I simply love it. Thanks brother... It really comes in handy. Oh yeah.. I'm going Sentosa tomorrow, it's been quite awhile since the last time. I'm really looking forward to it. Gonna rest early tonight... Gone!! [11:57 pm] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||