|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Monday, 14 September 2009
Happy Birthday to Me!! It's the 14 of September 2009 today and this marks my 31 years old birthday. Thanks to Noel, Monster, Greg and Edison for organizing a KTV session on Saturday and the surprise birthday cake by Gary. Had dim sum for dinner around Mustafa area before that. The traffic was chaotic but I did managed to secure a lot after awhile. Met up for dinner on Sunday with Jaron and gang. We went for this buffet at hotel located near Changi Village (I didn't notice the hotel name though). Food was not bad and the Laksa was good. We went over Dempsey after dinner but all of them are closing so we ended up at Holland Village. Had my New York cheese cake, it's damn fulfilling as it's been a long long time since I indulge. =) Went gym earlier before meeting my god-brother for dinner at this Japanese outlet along Upper Thomson. Well, birthday is over soon and tomorrow back to office as usual. Thanks for all the well wishes via SMS and facebook. I did enjoyed myself a lot over the weekend. =) [9:24 pm] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||