|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Saturday, 26 September 2009
An entry about love Just got back from movie "The Ugly Truth", once again, it reminded me of something which I firmly believe in... "If you can ever justify a reason for loving someone, it probably isn't love to begin with." There are several school of thoughts. Some believe in love at first sight while others believe love can be nurtured over time. End of the day, I guess everyone fell in love in different ways. But ultimately, one should understand that when one truly love a person, there should not be any reasons for it. You simply can't use any logic to explain how you feel about a person and why you feel this way. Of course, this can only happen when time is taken to understand him or her, both the good and bad points. I guess that's where you differentiate between a crush and a genuine love. Personally, I never believe in searching for love. It always happen when you least unexpected it but end of the day, whether is it sustainable really depends on mutual parties' characteristics, maturity level, ability to compromise, communication as well as trust. A successful relationship is never based on it's duration. However, a long lasting relationship requires tons of effort on both parties to sustain. Unfortunately, for most people, love can fade just as amazingly as it appears. A long lasting relationship is always sought but somehow, it never really happens. Quality over quantity or quality and quantity? I guess very few lucky chaps get to enjoy the latter... [3:51 am] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||