Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Monday, 3 August 2009

    Time flies

    Today marks the first day of my 2nd year in singlehood.

    One year has gone by yet so ever quietly. Thinking back, I'm thankful to those who have helped in me in one way or another. The usual statement, you guys know who you are, I don't have to mention names. =)

    My beloved granny passed away last October and I do miss her deep within my heart. Well, life as such, we don't really get to choose it at times.

    A is seeing someone and I sincerely hope that they will work out. Hope that this new person can be a better bf than me though I have tried my best and failed.

    As for me, relationship is still out of my mind for now. Of course, that doesn't mean I won't want a relationship in the future. Maybe just not now yet.

    I'm still working hard for my career. Things are getting better and it's a good sign. I believe that my company had broke the highest record sales last month. I'm not satisfied though. Haha!!

    I might have a chance to go Tokyo next month. It's not confirmed but I'm so looking forward to it. Contradicting some might say since it's another work trip but well, Japan is one country I have always wanted to go but never had a chance. Speaking of which, I still owe my best friend a Japan trip. Don't worry, I still remember it. =)

    Ok, it's 3am and time for me to sleep...
    Good night everyone!!

    [2:54 am]