Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Monday, 17 August 2009

    Nearly got tricked by MSN virus

    I was working halfway while suddenly, a MSN message from a business contact working in a philippines company pop up...

    Chris (GameNetworks) says:
    is this you?? http://myspace-photos.info/viewimage.php?=kedrick78@hotmail.com

    I didn't think of it too much and click on the link which opens up my default firefox browser...

    Within split second, my sense tells me that something is wrong so I immediately close my firefox before it start to even load anything...

    I then take a closer look at the domain and realize it is NOT from myspace.com so chances are it's a virus or trojan site. Lotsa ppl have kenna the MSN virus... I hope I didn't get it.

    Please let me know immediately should one day, you guys and gals realize that I'm sending weird MSN messages to you guys yeah?

    I'm sleepy.. Hmm..

    [4:54 pm]