Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Tuesday, 4 August 2009

    Get well soon Ting Ting

    Received a message from A that his sister, Ting Ting was warded in ICU yesterday morning. The message was sent around 5am but I only saw it around 8 plus when I woke up. Call up to check what happened immediately.

    Apparently, Ting Ting was not able to talk the night before, went to see a GP and subsequently, it got worse, she can't even breathe. Send her to AH and doctor said it was an infection and have to undergo surgery. After the surgery, a hole was created at her throat so that she can breathe. According to the doctor, she's currently in a stable condition.

    She's getting married next month and this has to happen. Just hope that she will recover fast and hopefully be in time for her big day. I dunno how severe the infection is and how long she need to recuperate but I really hope that she will be fine real soon...

    Just got back from the doctor, got antibiotics and painkiller. The pain at my eye socket is actually headache caused from tension. It's been awhile since i suffer from tension headache. I guess I have been stressing myself too much over the past few weeks.

    Don't worry guys, I'm fine...

    [12:36 pm]