|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Saturday, 18 July 2009
Thank you Ting Ting! A's eldest sister called me this afternoon and asked me if I will be free on 20 September. "It's still a long way ahead leh, how will I know." was my answer. "Anyway, what's up?" I asked. "It's my wedding!" she replied and she was telling me that she hope I will be able to reach earlier on that day. "How come?" I asked again and she said... "Coz you are part of the family." At that very second, I was touched... deeply!! Though it's been a year since I have shifted out and we (me and the sis) haven been contacting at all. I really appreciate this thought of hers a lot. I can still clearly remember that on the day I shifted out, she was the one who came to talk to me and asking me not to shift. She was also the one who tried her best to help in every way she can. Though we have parted and A is seeing someone now, I still thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you have done. All the best in your new found happiness and may you both stay happy and loving till the end. With sincere wish. =) [6:04 am] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||