Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Wednesday, 29 July 2009

    Jet lagging

    It's been quite awhile since I blog. As most of you will have known, I was away for a business trip to Seattle (and Vancouver) for the past 10 days.

    Weather was nice especially in the mornings and evenings. It felt as though the entire city was air-conditioned. Meals were expensive though. A simple basic sandwich costs US$7 easily. I got sick of eating bread and burgers barely 3 days down the trip.

    Drove up to Canada to see see look look after the convention. Suppose to attend a networking party at Vancouver but we didn't make it due to the horrible traffic. We finally reached Vancouver after like 5 hours (instead of the usual 3-4)

    Vancouver felt so much like HongKong though. Tons of Asians and they are mostly from HongKong, I almost forgot I was in Canada though while walking along the street. Spent a nite before heading back to Seattle. Gas (Petrol) is cheap though, the entire trip only costs us US$45.

    I'm badly suffering from Jet lag as I'm typing this though. Woke up at 2am earlier, force myself to sleep, woke up again at 3:30 and finally decide to start my day at 5:30 just now. I so sure that I will start getting sleepy by 12noon (just like yesterday).

    Will go lie down for awhile and hopefully, I'll get to sleep for the next 2 hours and wake up at 9:30, the time which I had set for my alarm to go off.

    Gone...

    [7:36 am]