Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Saturday, 4 July 2009

    An emo entry

    I guess everyone have their fair share of problems be it relationship, career, friends or family. I have mine too.

    Recently, I realize it has become harder and harder for me to communicate with my dad. He will get agitated over the slightest thing and all I can and will do is to keep quiet. There's no point arguing back as that will only drift our distance even further.

    Things aren't really going smoothly at home and there's nothing much I can do. At times like this, I really wish to shift out so that I don't have to face his questions and attitude. Too bad my financial doesn't permit me to do so. (In fact, my dad was just telling me that he hope I can shift out real soon)

    You know there are times where one can suddenly feel very emotional. I guess I'm in one right now. I feel tired... both mentally and physically but I have to and will stay strong. I wish there's someone whom I love to hug me tight right now but alas, there isn't. Well, I'm a human after all. *weak smile*

    I know there are people out there who really care for me a lot and hope to share their lives with me. Unfortunately, one can't really choose to love. All I can say is only sorry. Hope you all find your happiness soon.

    I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my financial will reinstate in the near future. I so longed for a place that I can call my own. Either I wait for another 4 years or I have to opt for private. Either ways, I'll be contented.

    Anyway, this entry is simply just for me to vent out all my erm... suppressed emotions? I'm still happy with my life currently though it had been a long day at work today and I still gotta work tomorrow as well as on Sunday.

    Jaron and gang should be in KL right now. If only I am there too.
    Time to turn in, gotta wake up early again tomorrow.

    Those who read this, do not worry about me yeah?
    I'm sure you guys and gals know that I always know how to take good care of myself.

    I guess I just need a channel to release and this humble blog happen to be the best one available.
    I will be okay after a nice sleep.

    Nitez to myself! =)

    [12:09 am]