Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Tuesday, 9 June 2009

    Stay strong!!

    Cindy has been sentenced today. 22 months in total but there is chance of being released after the 7th month (with tagging) if her performance is good. I won't consider her temper as good (haha) but she has always been a smart and lucky gal.

    I'm sure some of us are damn upset, what I wanna say is... Don't be, I'm sure she doesn't want you guys to feel this way. Accept the fact, stay strong and move on. Instead of being negative which doesn't help one bit, try staying positive and optimistic. That's probably her wish too.

    Unfortunately, only family members are allow to visit. Time flies, things will be over before you even realize it so hang on. We'll have dinner real soon. =)

    On a random note, Gary Chaw's new song "掌紋" rocks.

    我不信命
    我信愛情是沒有理由 悲歡的註定


    For those who are interested in listening to this song, you can find the MV at his personal blog.

    People who are close to me know that I strongly believe in fate when it comes to affairs of the heart.
    That's why I never seek for relationships. It always appear when the time is right.

    Some may argue that one should seek and fight for one's happiness. Things will not happen miraculously by itself if one does not even make any effort.

    I can't agree more... Contradicting???

    What I meant is I don't believe in searching for the correct person. No point searching high and low constantly.
    The person will appear when the time is right. Somehow, you will know it when this happens.

    It is then up to the individual to seize the opportunity and try to establish something out of it. Of course, everyone knows that it take two hands to clap. Unfortunately, sometimes the feeling may be one-sided or simply an innocent crush. Other times, there may be mutual likings but things just don't work out due to one reason or another.

    "Love... it heals your old wounds only to create new ones..." *weak smile*

    Time flies, it's June and half a year has passed yet so quietly again.
    I'm going to Genting (and KL) follow by Stephanie's concert next month. Yay!!

    [10:47 pm]