|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Monday, 29 June 2009
Resting on a Monday Went clubbing last night and got drunk. It was fun except that I got drunk a bit too early and end up heading home early as well. Good thing that I didn't drive. Jaron got his new car already. Mitsubishi EX 2.0 in white. I'm so looking forward to sit in his new ride when it's out somewhere in mid July. We shall go for Stefanie's concert in your EX okie? Took leave today as I know I'm gonna work through this weekend. I'm suppose to go to Genting & KL with the gang but well, for some reasons, the dates just love to crash. Have fun yeah and win more if anyone of you is going for a spin at the casino. I'm heading off to cut my hair... Gonna cut it super short so that I don't need to style it. Yeah, I know I'm getting super lazy nowadays. Ciaoz... [3:15 pm] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||