Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Tuesday, 2 June 2009

    No more waking up late

    Received an email when I got into office yesterday. To be fair to all, everyone is to report for work by 10am daily. I guess that marks the end of the days where I can sleep till anytime I want before I head for office. Well, I did reached office at 10am today though. Thanks to Noel and Zekai who gave me morning calls this morning.

    Oh yeah, weird dreams strike again. Had 2 dreams last night. First dream, I was a top table tennis player... LOL! Yeah, I know you guys out there must be thinking I have been watching too much drama lately but well, in the dream, I'm damn good. I went to this school, got the best player out and I thrash him without any effort. I remembered I was I bored.. bored that no one has the skills to play a nice game with me.

    Second dream, I was in this theme ride. You got into this completely dark tunnel with water everywhere. Sometimes, it's a slide and you glide along, other times, it's a cliff and you drop down just like a waterfall. After passing several sections, you finally see lights and gush out of a cave into a pool. Don't ask me for details inside this ride as I can't really remember though.

    One thing for sure, this is not the first or second time I have this theme ride dream. I dream of it several times before. Dina, wanna decipher the above 2 dreams for me? Haha!!

    Oh, the sales assistant from Raoul did not call me up. I guess the chance of a miracle happening is minimal. Luckily, I still have the nice Kenneth Cole watch given to me by Jaron which I have been wearing lately.

    It's only Tuesday and I'm already looking forward to weekend. Oh well...

    [5:46 pm]